Hands-On Involvement. Performance-Based Investment.
How well does your fund manager know each and every property in your real estate fund or investment trust? The answer may surprise you – and it also strikes at the core of the Cervera Real Estate Ventures advantage. Because we are true equity partners in every property, we go far beyond what is expected of asset managers by taking a personal stake in how every asset performs.
For us, properties can’t just look like they have good numbers. They have to be able to prove it. No one has to tell us a property is a strong deal, because we’ve already done the legwork to know that before ever coming to the table with an offer. We make it our business to know every detail of the assets within our portfolio including their history, current and upcoming market considerations, public image and perception, property condition, competing properties, and more.
- Optimizing Returns
- Maximize Property Value
- Improving Property Value
- Debt Service Analysis
- Market Strategies
- Creating Added Value
- Negotiating contracts
- Analyze Properties
- Risk analysis
- Economic Analysis
- City & Zoning Issues
- Negotiate with Banks & other Financial
- Raising Equity for Acquisitions
- Creating Ownership Structure
- Managing all Legal aspects of partnership & properties
- Forming Teams and Partnerships
- Employing and coordinating Professional Services
- Supervise Leasing
- Supervise Marketing
- Supervise Property Management
- Determine when capital improvements are needed
- Contractual Agreements
- Financials Reports – Required to partners &
- Financial Institutions
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Provide Tax information to partners accountant
- Strategic Financial Planning Process
- Establishing Reserves
- Reporting to Partners
Quite simply, it is all about enhancing returns for the entire partnership while also minimizing risk and delivering a positive partnership experience. Our reputation for results with this method is the reason why so many of our partners return to us time and time again when new opportunities present themselves, and why the CREV portfolio continues to enjoy stable, organic growth year over year.